- Judge, Annual Connecticut STEM Fairs.
- Languages: English, Arabic, French.
- Judge, Bridgeport Public Schools Science Exposition.
- Life Fellow of the Old Victorian Association, ex-member of the board of directors and former treasurer.
- Photography Courses, London, England, 1985.
- Diploma in Business Communications, with Distinction, Business Training Limited, Manchester, England, June 1982.
- Centre Culturel Francais, Premier Degree, 1981-1982,
- Faculty advisor, the Himalayan Club, University of Bridgeport.
- Faculty advisor, the Robotics Club, University of Bridgeport.
- Scuba Diving License, 2-star ranking, International Scuba Diving Association.
- Squash, Soccer, and Table Tennis Player.